Report From The Tower
Dates: October 22-24, 2004
Location: Dubose Conference Center, Monteagle, Tennessee, approximately 50 miles Northwest of Chattanooga, Tennessee
Meeting Plan: Nine sessions, hosted by four or more different apostolic/prophetic leaders (more to be Announced). One session will be devoted to foreign missions. The first session will be devoted to fellowship.
1) Joseph Cook and I have felt for the last two years that Watchmen Prophets Assembly should begin to have an existence that goes beyond the internet. This will be the first step. So, purpose #1 is for us to place faces with names, and to get to know one another better.
2) The conference/meeting is open to all who are interested in what we do at Watchmen Prophets Assembly. Non-prophets are welcome.
3) There is no daily agenda. There is no schedule of speakers. There will be worship. There will be prayer. There will be fellowship. We will discuss missions in foreign lands. We will meet in three daily sessions at 10 A.M., 2 P.M., and 7 P.M.. If enough of us agree, we may even continue on after October 24. I will not tell the Lord to move according to our schedule. He is the Lord. We will follow His lead.
4) Right now (as of August 20), 20 have signed up, confirming their intention to attend. I expect that we could have 36 to 48 in attendance.
5) I am very excited that we will have several prophets, gathered together: a meeting of the prophets. Let anyone who has the word of the Lord speak. Let the others judge. The other recognized prophets who are sitting by will be allowed to interrupt the speaker if they receive anything from the Lord. If no one has anything from the Lord, we will devote time to prayer. If any prophets attend who are not known to our leaders, we will spiritually discern the correct action to take at that time. There will be an on-site moderation procedure for these, and for anyone else who operates in the gift of prophecy, or in other spiritual gifts, or who simply wishes to make a comment. As with the online WPA, we will let love triumph over all our other purposes.
Ron Williams, David Skelly
Jim McCants, Laura Kula, Joseph Cook
Linda Conner, Randy McKee
Stephen L. Bening
Prophetess Susan Cummings has also confirmed that she will attend
6) We will begin on the morning of Friday, October 22, at 10 A.M. and we will simply have some fellowship, and get to know one another in the morning. Then, at 2 P.M., after lunch, we will begin. That will allow anyone from nearby to drive in that morning.
7) I plan to leave for Monteagle, TN at 8 A.M., Thursday morning, October 21, from Hollywood, Florida. Anyone who wants to drive with me, or follow me, is welcome to do it if we can coordinate our travel plans. My daughter Rachel will be accompanying me. That means I will have 5 seats open in the minivan.
8) I recommend that everyone who plans to participate should spiritually prepare themselves to seek for and meet with the Lord, in the manner that the Lord Jesus leads you to do by His Holy Spirit.
Deposit- $50 due by August 22, 2004, balance due by October 1, 2004
Single Occupancy motel room, on site- $132 per person ($44 X 3)
Double Occupancy motel room, on site- $90 per person ($30 X 3)
Single Occupancy dorm rooms, on site- $90 per person ($30 X 3)
Double Occupancy dorm rooms, on site- $63 per person ($21 X 3)
Cabins (14 persons minimum) $45 per person ($15 X 3)
Primitive Cabins (8 persons minimum) $33 per person ($11 X 3)
Camping $15 per tent ($5 X 3) (This option I must confirm)
Adult meal plan $87 per person ($29 X 3)
Adult meal plan with continental breakfast $79.50 ($26.50 X 3)
Youth meal plan $60 per person ($20 X 3)
So, as you can see, the maximum event cost per person is $219 plus tax, for three days. That includes everything. Obviously, our ability to reserve cabins for 8 or 14 people depends upon having enough people sign up with an expressed desire for such accommodations. If you sign up for a Cabin, or for a primitive cabin, and this is not available, we will reclassify your lodging to the cheapest available alternative.
Please reply as soon as possible, so that I can reserve the appropriate number of rooms, and an appropriate meeting room.
Event size: Limited to the first 240 participants to register. We will hold a meeting with a minimum of 20 registrations.
Name of participant:
Address of participant:
Telephone of participant:
Email address of participant:
Lodging plan desired:
Meal plan desired:
Are you a worship leader?
Do you play a musical instrument?
Stephen L. Bening
Those of you to whom the Lord was speaking, please go to this link, and you will find instructions about what you need to do next.
How To Become A Saved Christian Believer
Also, Pastor Joseph Cella, of Harvest Fellowship, has offered the prayer group at Harvest Fellowship, as intercessors for anyone who contacts this ministry with specific prayer needs. This will augment the work of the Fasting Intercessors of Watchmen Prophets Assembly. Just send an email to:
Stephen L. Bening
HUNDREDS OF CONFIRMING PROPHETIC VOICES
(For example: Position your mouse cursor over California on the map, and click to see a page of California Earthquake Prophecies)
"Man shall not live by bread alone, but by EVERY WORD that proceedeth out of the mouth of God" Matt 4:4
"Stephen Bening" on youtube ----Find us at "usaprophet" on Facebook