Report From The Tower
Frequently, in this age, we find that we cannot be in unity with some people, or with some church or ministry if that person, church or ministry needs to repent and refuses to do so. Sin separates us from God, and sin will separate us from others as well.
Nevertheless, we must handle ourselves with a certain decorum that is befitting of our master, and he would have me remind you all of this behavior code at this present moment in time.
"13) Who is a wise man and endued with knowledge among you? Let him shew out of a good conversation his works with meekness of wisdom.
14) But if ye have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, glory not, and lie not against the truth.
15) This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish.
16) But where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work.
17) But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.
18) And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace."
So, be very careful what you write and say in this hour, and remember.....
"Blessed are the peacemakers."
But also remember......
"They have healed also the hurt of the daughter of my people slightly, saying, Peace, peace; when there is no peace."
Stephen L. Bening
HUNDREDS OF CONFIRMING PROPHETIC VOICES
(For example: Position your mouse cursor over California on the map, and click to see a page of California Earthquake Prophecies)
"Man shall not live by bread alone, but by EVERY WORD that proceedeth out of the mouth of God" Matt 4:4
"Stephen Bening" on youtube ----Find us at "usaprophet" on Facebook