Report From The Tower
For me, everything in the prophetic is either pre-Monteagle or post-Monteagle. God did so much there to me and through me. Everything changed there for me. For those of you who did not attend, we have tried to reduce those things to writing: perhaps with less than total success thus far.
I must tell you that I speak these things as a prophet of Jesus Christ. These things I received by revelation from Him. They are not the work product of my own mind, or my own private interpretation or opinion. This is prophecy, and it is the word of the Lord. You are all encouraged to judge these words by the Spirit of God.
What are the changes? I will explain them in eleven points:
1) God revealed at Monteagle that he had begun to seal his servants, in accordance with Ezekiel 9:4. Sealed for what? Just prior to the outpouring of the wrath of God, God says that His servants must be sealed. This is confirmed, and a certainty, and it has happened to me and others. (Revelation 7:3)
2) God had timed our meetings at Monteagle to coincide with the public revelation of the fall of the ministry of prophet Paul Cain. Therefore, God plainly marked his actions and intentions that judgement had already begun with the house of God. (1 Peter 4:17)
3) God had revealed at Monteagle that we were now going to minister in the fulness of the seven spirits of God. This was confirmed by multiple witnesses while we were there. (Isaiah 11:2)
4) On October 31, 2004, God revealed to me that He was about to pour out his wrath upon the Earth. On December 6, 2004, God gave me a vision where this was announced. PROPHECY: FOR DISTRIBUTION
5) I was crying out to the Lord during early December 2004, saying that I could not see how it was possibly late enough in the end times chronology for Him to be pouring out his bowls of wrath in Revelation 15 and 16. God answered me: "Stephen, you do not understand very much." So, I began to humbly seek the Lord for understanding, because I knew that God had promised to work through us now in all of the seven spirits of God, and the spirit of understanding is one of those.
6) On December 26, 2004, the Asian tsunami occurred. This was most certainly a beginning of the wrath of God upon the Earth, and a judgement upon God's house at the same time. The tsunami occurred during church time on Sunday morning. It had elements of the judgement of the flood of Noah: Elephants survived and heeded warnings: people did not. I saw very quickly that regardless of whether I understood it all or not, God had commenced pouring out His wrath.
7) On February 6, 2005, God called me out of the churches of America. He revealed to me that the hour of separation is at hand, and that we must separate ourselves from all uncleanness. The time for Matthew 13:24-30 and 37-43 is at hand. Furthermore, He showed me that the hour is also at hand for the mature sons of God to be brought forth, as found in Isaiah 66:7-9
8) From May 26, 2005 to June 13, 2005, God awakened me 13 times in my bed with private "shakings". In several of these, Randy McKee was also awakened at the same time, with the same shakings, while we were in Africa together. The overall message from God was that the hour of great shakings, as prophesied by the prophet Haggai, is at hand.
9) On June 7, 2005, I preached my 44th and final meeting in a mud hut near the Kipkaren River, in Western Kenya. While I was preaching, God revealed that several things have already occurred:
a) The fifth vial or bowl of Revelation 16:10-11 has been poured.
b) The throne of the beast has been struck. (Revelation 16:10)
c) The judgement of Daniel 7:26, where it is said that "judgement shall sit", has occurred.
d) The time has come for the saints to possess the kingdom forever. (Daniel 7:18)
Of course, these things have all occurred in heaven thus far, and have not been visible on the Earth except through the eye of the spirit. There remain some fifth vial components that will be visible on the Earth.
10) Several things are ready to occur very soon:
a) The sixth vial or bowl of Revelation 16:12-16 is about to be poured. That vial will be accompanied by the greatest outpouring of counterfeit signs and wonders that the world has ever seen: performed by false prophets and ministers. Evil angels have just travelled from Africa to America, masquerading as angels of light. These were bound in Africa until 2005 by the curses issued by Moses, and recorded in Psalm 78:49. These demonic "vultures" are being gathered to the "carcases", in fulfillment of Matthew 24:28. The most recently deceased church bodies in the world are in America.
b) It is time for the saints who possess the kingdom; who have sought first the kingdom of God, to receive the "all things" that Jesus promised to add to them. (Matthew 6:33) Great leadership change will now become visible in the church.
c) During and after all of this, the visible signs of the outpouring of the wrath of God upon the Earth will be ever increasing.
11. Micah 7 is being fulfilled. It is a mysterious chapter, and I understand certain verses, while others remained shrouded. Verse 11 speaks of the removal of a decree, which by revelation, we have seen that it refers to the removal of the eleven curses that were placed by Moses upon Egypt/Africa/The Nile. This leads us in timing to verse 4, which tells us that NOW is "the day of thy watchmen and thy visitation". The prophecies of the watchmen have lingered for years, but now, they will delay no longer.
So, you can see that all of this is revolutionary, and not in line with anything that is presented in the ten study bibles that I own, nor is it taught in pop eschatology courses. There is no seven year tribulation period here. These events may stretch out for many years or be wound up very soon. It is the will of God.
Kay Manker prophesied in 2001 that my vision would change, and it has.
I hope this helps you in your understanding, as I continue to seek to increase my own.
Stephen L. Bening
UPCOMING MISSION PLANS
Greetings in the name of Jesus Christ, our Lord, and Savior. Our Lord gave us a commission to go forth to every nation, tribe and tongue, preaching and publishing the gospel of the kingdom.
A gospel has gone forth, but is it the gospel of the kingdom? I believe, in many cases, that the work is still needful of performance. I am working diligently, with a team of 14 Kenyans, 3 Ugandans, 4 Rwandans and 4 Burundians to carry the gospel of the kingdom to those places where God has called us to go.
The word of God tells us that night is coming when no man can work. Recently, the Lord revealed to me that it is very near to sundown. I do not believe that we will be able to do this work forever, but as of today, we can still do it. So, we are making plans to go to new places where we feel called to go, and the work is expanding.
I feel led of the Lord today to talk about our plans and desires for this work. The schedule for future work consists of these trips that we have planned. Of course, all of our travel plans are subject to the Lord’s will. We have sought Him in prayer, and we believe He has led us by His Spirit into these fields of work:
Sudan-July 2005-This is one of the most dangerous places in the world, particularly for the Christian. My Kenyan team coordinator, David Walukhu, plans to go to Sudan within a week from today. He will minister first in the South, and then he will discretely travel to the dangerous North. He will be carrying clothing with him, as many are naked in those areas, and not by their choice. I will not be going with David to Sudan, as the Lord has directed that it is for him, and not for me, who is to go to this place at this time. David is a committed and anointed servant of God, and he will be a good steward over any money that anyone commits into his hands for the work. Anyone who wishes to help David with this work should immediately send funds, by Western Union, to:
David Walukhu, Box 230, Webuye, Kenya, 50205.
Use the test question: “What is your middle name”. Answer: Machimbo
David’s telephone number, as dialed from the USA, is 011-254-734-375822. His email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
Illinois, USA-June 28 to July 7, 2005-This is a personal trip of mine, to see family and friends. There will, of course, be ministry involved, as everywhere I go, I minister.
Colombia-July 11 to August 8, 2005-I will minister together in and around Medellin Colombia, and in the state of Antioquia, for four weeks. As is our custom, we will meet almost exclusively in homes, ministering to small groups, for almost every day of our stay there. We will bless orphans and the poor as we are financially able. My airline ticket has been purchased, but I have no other funds available for this trip at this time.
Africa-August 29 to September 20, 2005-Our Kenyan team will travel for one week of ministry in each of these places: Uganda, Congo and Tanzania. Our Burundian team will accompany us to Congo. I feel led of the Lord to take four people with me from the USA, and I have invited them and three have expressed their desire to come: Randy McKee, Joseph Cook, Larry Olsen and Jay Carerro. I have not yet purchased any airline tickets for this trip for myself or any of the others.
Africa-November, December 2005-I feel called of the Lord to go, but I do not yet have direction from the Lord on the places of ministry to be reached.
I believe this work is God’s work, so I rest in the knowledge that God pays for things that are His. Thus far, God has helped me to reach Africa three times in the last year. In His strength and by His will, I will reach there two more times in 2005.
Please, pray for me, my family and my team. We are constantly battling against spiritual forces and principalities and powers. Your prayer may be the one that makes the difference. Thank you also for all of you who have helped me in the past with prayers or through sacrificially giving. The Lord has seen, and He will reward you.
God bless you all,
Stephen L. Bening
HUNDREDS OF CONFIRMING PROPHETIC VOICES
(For example: Position your mouse cursor over California on the map, and click to see a page of California Earthquake Prophecies)
"Man shall not live by bread alone, but by EVERY WORD that proceedeth out of the mouth of God" Matt 4:4
"Stephen Bening" on youtube ----Find us at "usaprophet" on Facebook