Report From The Tower
CONVERGENCE! Please allow me to explain.
In the past, I have sometimes had the power of God with me, but I had no open doors to minister, and no money. Others have had money, but no power. Money has been in the hands of false pastors, false teachers and false apostles and prophets. The sheep have been fleeced.
I have yearned for the time when I would have it all: power from God, authority from God, character, money, open doors and a ready harvest field. Ah, but God always assured me that one more thing would be right there when I received all these things: TROUBLE!
The bible, from stem to stern, speaks of a time, just prior to the return of Christ, when darkness will cover the Earth. But, just at this time of darkness, light is arising too. Look at these scriptures:
Isaiah Chapter 60
1 Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee.
2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.
Isaiah Chapter 59
19 So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him.
Isaiah Chapter 21
11 The burden of Dumah. He calleth to me out of Seir, Watchman, what of the night? Watchman, what of the night?
12 The watchman said, The morning cometh, and also the night: if ye will enquire, enquire ye: return, come.
You can see what is converging: this rise of intense darkness, and the concurrent rise of great light and glory.
Daniel Chapter 11
11:32 And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.
Most of us describe this something like this: When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Certainly, the church of Jesus Christ that we see in the Earth today is a mere skeleton, a shadow of what she should be. Surely, no one may successfully argue that this church, as we see it existing today, has done greater works than Jesus did when he walked on the Earth. These things must be fulfilled before the church leaves this Earth. There must be a great contest.
Now, I read one word of prophecy today, and I was amused. The premise given was that, commencing this month, we are to prepare ourselves for forty days. Then, we will have a great filling of the Holy Spirit (maybe), and then, (maybe), we will have the rapture in four months. Please!
Are we being asked to believe that God will supernaturally empower His third day church with devil stomping, demon chewing anointing, and then remove it in a mere four months? I certainly hope not.
Many of us have suffered deeply and endured lengthy and difficult preparation on the back side of the desert, in the wilderness, in preparation for this coming hour. Will we then, upon receiving that which has been promised to us, be whisked away prior to completing the work for which we have been arduously and carefully prepared by the Master’s hand? Does this sound like a sensible, reasonable plan? I think not. You will reach your own conclusion.
No, there is a biblical principal, that where you have a great work that God plans to do, there is a requirement for lengthy, difficult preparation. The preparation for this has been excruciating. This work is a great work. It is not a four month work!
It seems that there are those who have a partial hearing, or perhaps it might be more accurately called selective hearing of what the Holy Spirit is saying. I know these are so terrified that they might have to endure any suffering at all that they cling on to this idea of an imminent rapture of the church as a sort of security blanket, or teddy bear, to alleviate sudden attacks of fear. May we all reach to maturity and perfection, unto the grown man of Christ, and hear everything that God is saying to His church.
THERE IS A CONVERGENCE COMING! I believe the very first waves of it have arrived. I have seen it and tasted of it. I want more. I want it all Lord.
First of all, yes, by all means, yes….prepare yourselves, but not according to some 40 day schedule that began on April 4th. Prepare yourselves today, as if your lives depended on it, for they may.
What is going to converge?
1) First, an outpouring of the Holy Spirit has already begun. There is a new baptism of fire that is available NOW, that will provide you with the hunger and thirst for God and for the things of God that you need to climb up higher in Him. We all need to COME UP HIGHER. You need to be fasting and praying now and calling on God now for this baptism. Don’t wait forty days. Do it every day for the next forty days. Why should you wait forty days to receive this baptism? Come up higher now. Prodigal children are coming back to the Lord now. Blessings are coming now. Debts are being repaid now.
2) Next, I have seen this in the Spirit for years. There is a new group of leader coming, about to be released. They are ready now. They are just reaching maturity. They are after the manner of Eliakim. They will not be bought. This is happening RIGHT NOW. Get ready! Some of you are seeing this now.
3) Next, we are just on the beginning of something that I have been waiting for. Others have seen it coming. It is a latter day wealth transfer, so that ministry may be done, quickly, without fleecing the sheep. Great wealth is going to be poured out and assigned for the completion of ministry. This is going to SHOCK THE WORLD.
4) At the same time, great trouble…..greater than 911, is about to commence, especially here in America. The economies of this world are going down, down, down, while those associated with this true, new and improved church will be greatly blessed and doing well. There will be money for ministry in the midst of this economic depression. There will be money for Christians to start businesses, when others have none.
5) Persecution is going to arise, primarily from envy caused my material greed as this dark and evil world beholds the blessing that the children of God are walking in.
These things are all coming on the scene together. I have seen it for many years in the Spirit. I am beginning to see it entering into the natural realm now.
Isaiah Chapter 22
20 And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will call my servant Eliakim the son of Hilkiah:
21 And I will clothe him with thy robe, and strengthen him with thy girdle, and I will commit thy government into his hand: and he shall be a father to the inhabitants of Jerusalem, and to the house of Judah.
22 And the key of the house of David will I lay upon his shoulder; so he shall open, and none shall shut; and he shall shut, and none shall open.
23 And I will fasten him as a nail in a sure place; and he shall be for a glorious throne to his father’s house.
24 And they shall hang upon him all the glory of his father’s house, the offspring and the issue, all vessels of small quantity, from the vessels of cups, even to all the vessels of flagons.
25 In that day, saith the LORD of hosts, shall the nail that is fastened in the sure place be removed, and be cut down, and fall; and the burden that was upon it shall be cut off: for the LORD hath spoken.
Stephen L. Bening
HUNDREDS OF CONFIRMING PROPHETIC VOICES
(For example: Position your mouse cursor over California on the map, and click to see a page of California Earthquake Prophecies)
"Man shall not live by bread alone, but by EVERY WORD that proceedeth out of the mouth of God" Matt 4:4
"Stephen Bening" on youtube ----Find us at "usaprophet" on Facebook